Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Sorry to say I hated the ologark and that night for Lola..He just didn't treat her right..

True.. he treat her like some stupid folks seems they can treat just because they are paying

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry guys a little off topic but wasn't that the same guy who fucked Whitney the night before she moved out?

OttoLolaGuestGuy2.thumb.JPG.28a5ae828620c8e17a62926ed0bc1b7d.JPG

I don't know about Whitney but Hannah took him out for a test ride..Like to see an encore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I don't know about Whitney but Hannah took him out for a test ride..Like to see an encore. 

I would also like to see that.. but without knowing that she was included in the agreement pack.. Hector treat her very bad in that night... And she let the guy fuck her without condom and even kissing her.. From what i remember Lola didn't admit that from that guy

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I would also like to see that.. but without knowing that she was included in the agreement pack.. Hector treat her very bad in that night... And she let the guy fuck her without condom and even kissing her.. From what i remember Lola didn't admit that from that guy

My night is usually made when Hector doesn't show or passes out.. Hannah is just plain hot..Deserves better for sure..

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

My night is usually made when Hector doesn't show or passes out.. Hannah is just plain hot..Deserves better for sure..

I always prefer to think if she is with him it's because she likes him... And it's what she think it's better for her.. 
But we also know that love blinds

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I always prefer to think if she is with him it's because she likes him... And it's what she think it's better for her.. 
But we also know that love blinds

I agree with you..but the first time I saw her was when he passed out and had the 3 some with L&L.. so that became the norm for me..