Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, cheekychris79 said:

Looks like an oil show is next, but still not sure how the cup/teats come into the equation.

Suppose tomorrow are body to suck up the skin and tighten it. She's been doing it a lot in recent days but she started back in 2016 when she did it naked in front of Rebecca in the living room at B2. Just My Belle:heart: being entertaining something some apparently don't understand.

2 minutes ago, cheekychris79 said:

Looks like an oil show is next, but still not sure how the cup/teats come into the equation.

Of all my years on CC,,you are the very first person that I've ever seen using the words teats,,,,, are you afraid of saying Breasts, Boobs or Titties?:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheekychris79 said:

Is she sucking herself off??? lol

I am certainly not objecting. She hasn't mastered the creaming like Jess and Jasmin and even Avi is becoming well practiced but everything else especially in recent days she is making a constant improvement. :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Of all my years on CC,,you are the very first person that I've ever seen using the words teats,,,,, are you afraid of saying Breasts, Boobs or Titties?:biggrin::biggrin:

No when I mentioned teats I was talking about the cups she had with the bowl of oil lol! No I can assure the ones attached to her body are definitely tits!! :biggrin: