Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Good morning, well it was brief from Ravishing Rosie:biggrin: but she is still pantiesless under her red slip while My Pretty Belle:heart: who is totally UnpredictaBelle:heart: when it comes to her "visits" remains dressed and hasn't been naked on her bed for more than 55 hours. She normally wears panties but bates more often. However I think that is very difficult at the moment.

I haven't seen Belle talk to the bloke at all and I am not sure I have seen Avi do that either. During her first visit Belle and Jasmin did talk about him which means that Belle probably didn't know him then so maybe that is still the case.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes could be something like that Stn,she seems to be having strong pain in eye,she put the medicine in it but didn't did much,now they she Probrably got assisted seems to be better and with dark glasses on,hopeful will feel better with time.

I suffer from Pink Eye a lot and it has really damaged my sight scratching the cornea with every new infection. I've gone from near perfect vision to struggling to read with powerful glasses. I have no idea what makes the infections leap to my eye so readily but if I get a cold I can be sure Pink Eye is going to follow within a day.

i think that rosemary loves to be without panties in front of jasmin boyfriend i think she want to show pussy to jasmin boyfriend perhaps rosemary  wants to have sex with jasmin boyfriend maybe with jasmin too 

Edited by kase

My Clever Belle:heart:'s cooking has really come on. There seem to be several foods on her plate. I think this is her third cooked meal in the last 16 hours. She is sitting down at the table with Jasmin while the bloke continues to cook. 

It seems like My Belle:heart: is going out with Attractive Avi. Avi's case isn't closed and she does not seem to have done any more packing this morning so I still think that it is likely to be a trip. There have been a couple of false alarms about people leaving recently and I just don't think we have seen the end of Avi's first stay. On the basis of what she has done so far I am sure she will be inviting back. She is a bit of a shy girl, socially I mean, without Belle but I think she would be able to cope on her own.

Seems not many posting today. Apart from Jasmin's fucks I have found the last 60 hours in B4 pretty dull.

And again Rose inspected Jasmin's pussy, dunno what it is with her, why is she even doing that, or is it normal for friends to do? Just weird.

Also if her bf stays much longer RLC should put his name on the cam list, put him on as a housemate.