Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

Actually, only the administrators, they know, really that house, is the one that interests at every moment, in fact, also, I think that RLC, uses that so that there are not two shows that overlap. Or rarely happens.

I honestly do not think RLC control to that extent. I am not saying there may not be pushes in the direction for a partcularly evening but within evenings things cannot realistically be co-ordinated to that extent.

Like I said the Most Viewed order for Replay is something we have to take on trust from RLC. However I see no reason not to. This is not like the Brit awards for music where clearly the industry fixes the results to suit its own interests rather than uses merit. They do the same with the theatre awards in the UK as well continually giving awards to people they hope will appeal to the general public rather than those that deserve it ... at least that is how it seems.

Speaking as someone who dealt with data and the way it was presented, it would be a lie to say data cannot be presented to favour certain things but often that is due to political decisions. Here I see absolutely no benefit for such decisions to come into play so the Most Viewed is simply the most viewed and the Top Cam is simply the top camera at the moment in time. Sometimes I have suspicions about aggregating cameras in a room but I still feel that is unlikely. I did think at would stage connected cameras couldn't occupy the same time slot but I have been proved wrong even over that. Yes I have had to look at a lot of data to find these things out. Not only checking the 2400+ (because a few featured guests) 20 minute periods but also many others to check on therories. 

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

What's wrong this morning ??  The girls do not speak to each other , ignore the new girls,(who BTW they dont't seem to have a name,):huh::cry:

No idea what's going on. Last time My Belle:heart: spent Sia's last few days with her and then seemed to be becoming good friends. It is clear the 5 there including Blair have bonded strongly and are maybe confused about the guests although apart from B&B weren't the others out with them yesterday? I am not sure as I was pretty much watching Belle - well actaully the TV but my stream was stuck on Belle - all day. It did seem quiet when they all returned.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

thanks i can't seem to remember her as I was not a member of RLC for the last 2 years all I had in this time was free rooms and thumbnails,  And B2 had no free room at that time.

She didn't do anything. Michelle got her drunk once but when Sia got amorous Michelle disappeared outside with Belle for one of their 90 minute chats on the balcony.

She was never naked outside the bathroom although she was the first I think to go naked sunbathing at B2 - well the first that I saw go out and come in as though she had since there was no balcony cam - and Belle followed the next day and she was definitely naked ... in November !!! 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She didn't do anything. Michelle got her drunk once but when Sia got amorous Michelle disappeared outside with Belle for one of their 90 minute chats on the balcony.

She was never naked outside the bathroom although she was the first I think to go naked sunbathing at B2 - well the first that I saw go out and come in as though she had since there was no balcony cam - and Belle followed the next day and she was definitely naked ... in November !!! 

Seems like a fun girl :dodgy::cry:  Like Blair  ??