Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Whatever the truth #onegirlonefuckingroom which with these 2 is even more relevant since Nica and maybe now Tiana's frequent absences while the girls who stay behind and share have given us at least 25 bates between them compared to Nica's 2 (if you only count her drunker night when she seemed to give it a go 4 times as 1) or 3, in B4 have to continue to share.

I agree that Nica in B3 would be a good deal for everyone (tenants and viewers), they are really good friends, with good chemistry. Unless they plan to have a new couple soon, there is no point in letting a room empty, and it would give room to Belle or Blair.

I don't think moving the shared room problem from B4 to B2 would be a good move, but I really liked the little glimpses we got from Tiana last night during the massage, of a playful personality, and well ... those other glimpses too :heart: She is pretty isolated in B4 ... Again, I think everyone will win if she would switch rooms with Monica, who seems to fit a lot more with Rosie and Jas than Sofie ...

3 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Monica left at 18:57 with a bag of clothes is this toilet business is a backpack with a bottle of wine is her food she will go can be at B4 or elsewhere.

MONICA PLEASE GO MEET UP WITH ROSIE AND STAY IN B#4::)::)

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

MONICA PLEASE GO MEET UP WITH ROSIE AND STAY IN B#4::)::)

I just sent this email to RLC support

I have a suggestion, as do several other RLC viewers.

Monica is a star in the project and we suggest that for continued happiness going forward, that you
might offer Monica that she can move, if she wants,  to the other apartment with Belle, Rosemary, Blair, and Jasmine.

If Monica does want to go, then we suggest a swap with Tiana.  Tiana would then go to Sofie and Naomi apartment.

We feel that both girls might be happier with this placement,  but only if Monica wants to.

Nica also might be happier with Amina and Nil--since the guest bedroom is not being occupied.
If she is allowed to go there, and all participants agree, then 

either Belle and Blair could have separate rooms or
we could get another girl in Nica's room 

Let us know your thoughts.
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Zinc said:

wow..if grp emails worked.. i would put angie, rosemary, sofie and sasha in the same apartment..

24 minutes ago, Zinc said:

and close all other apartments...except probably leora 

puke.gif

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

wow..if grp emails worked.. i would put angie, rosemary, sofie and sasha in the same apartment..

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

and close all other apartments...except probably leora 

puke.gif

• Like 2