Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A quick good morning before I do some real life stuff...I know it's a pain in the arse for us when RLC experiences problems...we pay enough!. But at least they kept their word and have compensated us for the inconvenience. Thank you RLC...:shy:

Well you are much more tolerant than me over such matters but then I've been in the industry. They over charge in the first place by quite a way in my opinion and tokens are only potentially useful. I realise it would be too much trouble to shift payment dates but a partial refund for the users who suffered from interruptions would be better. Maybe it effects me more than most but I use Replay a lot and I have lost count of the amount of times there has been a skip on the particular bit I want.

The UM situation especially recent timings has been strange to say the least. Can anyone really understand the time it takes to change names? We see the cleaner now so either they actually perform maintenance which during bath night seemed unlikely or ... well your guess is as good as mine. If it is a tour explaining the cameras to a new girl, I don't see that takes longer than hour. Of course they don't compensate for UM but maybe when it gets excessive they should or at least explain themselves more fully.

Rosie standing in front of My Beautiful Belle:heart:'s shower not that the views are any good there anyway. Earlier Rosie walked in on Belle pissing and then Belle was looking right at Rosie when she pissed LOL

Rosie eventually joined Belle in the shower.