Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jas and BF is back, Jas seemed very happy and was holding Belle's hands and she jumped up and down, maybe the reason could be her BF now leaving after all, hope not.

You are hoping that Jasmin Bf stays,,,why?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OT: Kaley has no panties on while on the couch.

And Nica is becoming like Sofie a little,,she keeps on hiding the Kitty :cry:

Kamila was there berfore naked strutting her ass

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are hoping that Jasmin Bf stays,,,why?

I never wrote that, I hope he leaves :)

She was just very happy and exited about something, I dunno what it was, and now she is talking with Belle, I dunno what it is about.

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jas and BF is back, Jas seemed very happy and was holding Belle's hands and she jumped up and down, maybe the reason could be her BF now leaving after all, hope not. Or maybe some other good news for her.

Yes you did,,,Even though you went back and tried to Edit what you said,,,,you still forgot to change it,,,,,Yes you did say that "You hope not",,,,look at what you wrote again.:angel::angel:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I never wrote that, I hope he leaves :)

She was just very happy and exited about something, I dunno what it was, and now she is talking with Belle, I dunno what it is about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes you did,,,Even though you went back and tried to Edit what you said,,,,you still forgot to change it,,,,,Yes you did say that "You hope not",,,,look at what you wrote again.:angel::angel:

I made a small typo but when I wrote (I hope not) I meant that I didnt hope it was because her bf perhaps was staying longer and not leaving yet. Sorry if it came out the wrong way :)

• Like 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

Il mio sogno sarebbe che Nica avrebbe indossato le sue scarpe nere sexy e ci fanno uno spettacolo fisting per noi,
o almeno con 4 dita nella figa,
potrebbe chiedere Rose per una mano !!!
in tutti i sensi !!!!!!!!!!

What happened to you,,where were you last night when the Lesbo show was happening?:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2