Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I was just thinking that:biggrin::biggrin:

If you noticed the only places that still had cameras working was Jasmin's Room while Rosie had her head between jasmin's legs,,,and Nica's room while Nica was playing with her pussy.

If those rooms went UM while that was happening RLC would be in a shitload of trouble,,,they were smart enough to wait until it was over to put it UM.

Blair and Belle weren't doing anything important so they could Go UM.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

imagine if B4 went um when rose had her head between jasmins legs and was playing with her pussy,and I no longer have any doubt jasmin would have no problem with letting rose lick her pussy and wouldn't surprise me one bit  to find out she already has

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

imagine if B4 went um when rose had her head between jasmins legs and was playing with her pussy,and I no longer have any doubt jasmin would have no problem with letting rose lick her pussy and wouldn't surprise me one bit  to find out she already has

And then the cams would come back right as they were finished just so we could see it happened, damn I would have been so pissed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Belle non panty

She was wearing tights though and sometimes g-strings or thongs can be almost impossible to see through them especially when the the material slips inside the pussy as it does so easily. 

Personally I think girls who go commando (and she wasn't) are very exciting but you would expect me to say that. My ExcitaBelle:heart: did talk about it and clearly though about it during her first stay but in the end I am not sure she ever did although a few other RLC girls have done so. Once during her second stay she came back wearing more panties than she left with ... 2 instead of 1 LOL

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

NO NO Never Ever Not Going to Do It "NAOMI"

See the source image

Just another Failure in the long line of Failure's.

I don't know if I've even noticed she is there yet, but that likely has more to do with Sofie, I just never bother to click on them.

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Where is your proof of this?:dodgy::dodgy:

It doesnt take much to see that, they never hang out with her in her room or anything, and when she comes to sit with them at the kitchen table they often leaves shortly after. They are only with her when they are in the kitchen or when they are watching a movie and things like that. Some of them do speak to her but its just briefly from time to time.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It doesnt take much to see that, they never hang out with her in her room or anything, and when she comes to sit with them at the kitchen table they often leaves shortly after. They are only with her when they are in the kitchen or when they are watching a movie and things like that. Some of them do speak to her but its just briefly from time to time.

No,,,,You are only making excuses for a girl who doesn't give a shit about hanging out with anyone,,,, That's all you have been doing is making excuses for Tiana.

She knows how to make friends as you can see with her and Sofie,,she just chooses not to hang out with the other girls. She is not fit for that Apt.

You keep lying about the other women to cover up the fact that Tiana just does whatever she wants and only hangs out with whoever she wants.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No,,,,You are only making excuses for a girl who doesn't give a shit about hanging out with anyone,,,, That's all you have been doing is making excuses for Tiana.

She knows how to make friends as you can see with her and Sofie,,she just chooses not to hang out with the other girls. She is not fit for that Apt.

You keep lying about the other women to cover up the fact that Tiana just does whatever she wants and only hangs out with whoever she wants.

Like I said I see how the other girls dont spend much time with her, have you ever seen anyone come to her room to hang out? No because they dont want to, it's quite obvious at least to me. Is why she goes to b2 because they like her more, we saw that at the party how they connected fast.