Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Like I said you are making excuses for Tiana by lying about the other 5 ladies.

Tiana is not a baby,,,they don't have to bow down and kiss her ass and beg for her to hang with them,,,,,Tiana does as she pleases,, she chose to eat in her room, only come down to the kitchen long enough to say hi and goodbye,,,only comes out to watch a movie and then go back in her room like a hobbit. It's always everyone else's fault but Tiana in your eyes.

Its just the vibe I been getting when they are around her, I have seen the girls go away to a room and close the door to talk what seemed to be about Tiana, I dont understand what they are saying so ofc.  I could be wrong. And yes her eating in her room didnt help so much either, unless she didnt feel welcome around the other girls. But its clear that she feels better around the girls in b2 :)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Here is a solution,,,move Tiana to B#2 for her to be with Sofie and Naomi who will be her friends and hang out with her and Move Majestic Monica to B#4 in Tiana's room,,problem solved:biggrin:

I agree good solution :cool:

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Its just the vibe I been getting when they are around her, I have seen the girls go away to a room and close the door to talk what seemed to be about Tiana, I dont understand what they are saying so ofc.  I could be wrong. And yes her eating in her room didnt help so much either, unless she didnt feel welcome around the other girls. But its clear that she feels better around the girls in b2 :)

why do you bring me excuses GIF by Gotham

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This has been my point too. I agree Fagen, they've not done anything that seemed very welcoming or inviting towards her, but rather kind of avoiding her. Abit surprised comming from Belle and Rose, who I would've expected more from.

Thx good to know im not the only one seeing it like this.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Is it just me  ??  But Rosie seems to gain more weight every week.:huh:

Can't say I've noticed but historically the girls do seem to put on the pounds in Barcelona even when they eat hardly anything or are on a strict diet like My EdiBelle:heart: was.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't say I've noticed but historically the girls do seem to put on the pounds in Barcelona even when they eat hardly anything or are on a strict diet like My EdiBelle:heart: was.

You know, there are restaurants outside the apt.