Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

well the biggest and loudest fight that i have seen between girls on RLC, was between kami and kristy... and someone mentioned that it was over a kitten that the found outside on the road... one wanted to bring it in the other didnt... women are strange...

The fight yesterday was nothing and I have never seen such a severe reaction to something so trivial - or what seemed so trivial. I have seen much bigger fights about what I imagine (and that is only because I can't imagine yesterdays was very serious and I know a lot of the others were massive) were bigger issues and have been resolved within minutes if not hours - a day really is a long time. Most of those big issues were to do with couples were emotions were/are much more intense. 

so i think monica/tiana will switch by tomorrow... or is she just on a stress release vacation at b4? but i honestly expected them to makeup today... so its serious.. they dont want to see each other..

what a coincidence... that for the little time that monica came to b2... naomi disappeared and only came back right after monica left... like RLC team was msging them to help them avoid a confrontation

I have to confess yesterday I was a bit alarmed with Rosie - it was though she was writing it in her own blood. Had Rosie borrowed Jasmin's coat without permission and that's why see immediately put it in the cupboard? I can't really believe that and it seemed to me Rosie moved first.

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

like RLC team was msging them to help them avoid a confrontation

Absolutely no doubt that it is not true. People cannot argue that RLC like confrontation to increase ratings and then say they make sure the girls are being helped to avoid each other. It just does not make sense. I can believe the girls might look at CC but I really think RLC doing that is not credible.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The fight yesterday was nothing and I have never seen such a severe reaction to something so trivial - or what seemed so trivial. I have seen much bigger fights about what I imagine (and that is only because I can't imagine yesterdays was very serious and I know a lot of the others were massive) were bigger issues and have been resolved within minutes if not hours - a day really is a long time. Most of those big issues were to do with couples were emotions were/are much more intense. 

yeah in terms of couple fights there are many... like the nelly bogdan one.. and that couple where the guy actually physically abused the girl.. and the weekly kitty smith fights... even some little ones in AGS... but girl girl are rare..esp the loud ones..