Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

we have all been thinking maybe naomi or sophie were behind that incident... who knows maybe it was tiana all along... 

loved that tension in the kitchen in b4 in the morning... tiana has taken the least time to get the reputation off the villain... seeing that most members like monica...

but i think it can all change if she opens up with sophie....

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes RLC needs to switch monica and tiana  it would not be the first time they have moved a girl they did it with jasmin twice now for example

Jasmin switched herself the first time. She didn't give them any choice and I believe that Michelle was the same(*). Her stuff was in Caro's wardrobe several days before Caro left. Stella they switched against her wishes I think but all others I think asked first - certainly Belle did because she was going to leave entirely. 

Michelle even arrived at B2 and spent the first night with Belle at B2 and possibly the second - she did I think visit B1 later and even spent the odd night there but again moved well before any official change. She had absolutely no intention of staying there.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin switched herself the first time. She didn't give them any choice and I believe that Michelle was the same(*). Her stuff was in Caro's wardrobe several days before Caro left. Stella they switched against her wishes I think but all others I think asked first - certainly Belle did because she was going to leave entirely. 

Michelle even arrived at B2 and spent the first night with Belle at B2 and possibly the second - she did I think visit B1 later and even spent the odd night there but again moved well before any official change. She had absolutely no intention of staying there.

I knew there were more examples but I could not remember them all