Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

even if someone walked in on sofie bating what would they see but her in her tent. like she was doing on her first stay and over half of her second time here . i love her and all but she knows how it works in the apt.maybe she is going to do like she did on her last time here and wait till she has a guy over before she will open up but who knows:heart:

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

even if someone walked in on sofie bating what would they see but her in her tent. like she was doing on her first stay and over half of her second time here . i love her and all but she knows how it works in the apt.maybe she is going to do like she did on her last time here and wait till she has a guy over before she will open up but who knows:heart:

i think u didnt see her last time... its her start...slowly all sheets will go away... infact she bates in awkward angles that she would have no way to save herself if someone entered.. that is why she is the biggest entertainer on RLC...  last year... she was bating openly in an awkward angle while there is party going on outside...full of guys... etc and in the middle of the party she left and started bating all naked... what a night that was...so many other things also happened after that...::)

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think u didnt see her last time... its her start...slowly all sheets will go away... infact she bates in awkward angles that she would have no way to save herself if someone entered.. that is why she is the biggest entertainer on RLC...  last year... she was bating openly in an awkward angle while there is party going on outside...full of guys... etc and in the middle of the party she left and started bating all naked... what a night that was...so many other things also happened after that...::)

yes i watched sofie from the very first time she was in b1. then  her last time  she was the one i watch  and yes some one did walk in last here  seeing that you know so much who walked in on her 

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes i watched sofie from the very first time she was in b1. then  her last time  she was the one i watch  and yes some one did walk in last here  seeing that you know so much who walked in on her 

irina maybe you know her friend that shared her room  when she was there for a visit. then she came back to be in the room that sofie has now. sorry but like i said i did watch sofie and i will watch her this time  

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Does any of you know if the girls have instagram? Or if any of you found some of them? Like Jasmin maybe, or Avi.

I think all go offline while staying on RLC.

I've heard of only Leona and Nita that kept their accounts open during their stay.

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think all go offline while staying on RLC.

I've heard of only Leona and Nita that kept their accounts open during their stay.

Thats seems a long time to be off social media, for how long do they typically stay ?