Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

also because, and correct me if I'm wrong, jasmine is very detached from the girls. this is why it is difficult for me to think that jasmine gate disturbance was a coincidence. also because she has a personal bathroom and I do not understand what else to use ...... then come back to knock and who knows to share what ......

The fact is we don't know and there may be a perfectly innocent explanation. Girls tend not to interrupt deliberately. What would be the point?

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

One thing is sure ... It won't improve the relationship in the appartment ... Jasmin is all by herself, alone in her room .. like I said few days ago, she needs Rosie ! 

I think people are conflicted on this one. It would help any potential (because I don't know) feelings of being left out, but on the other hand would we see the earth shattering event of the other night again. A visit by Rosie would always been welcome though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Il fatto è che non sappiamo e non ci può essere una spiegazione perfettamente innocente. Le ragazze tendono a non interrompere deliberatamente. Quale sarebbe il punto?

the point is that we missed a show. life is not made of faults or reasons but of consequences. and this is the consequence

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Penso che le persone siano in conflitto su questo. Sarebbe utile qualsiasi potenziale (perché non so) la sensazione di essere lasciato fuori, ma d'altra parte sarebbe vediamo di nuovo l'evento sconvolgente del l'altra sera. Una visita da Rosie sarebbe sempre stato il benvenuto però.

yes i am with you