Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 hours ago, bud2966 said:

sofie just left must be her turn monica did hers last night so her and sofie can keep being in top cams  fully dress or even undercovers as seen when it comes to  sofies last night:biggrin::biggrin:

monica getting dressed to go help sofie all sofie wants to do is make a tent :biggrin::biggrin:

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A lot of Cam Girls do that.  People pay to take a Girl Private and then the Girl will eventually go Offline cheating the Paying Customer out of their Money. 3 out of 10 Cam Girls may give the Customer what they want to actually see.    A person could actually go to 27th Street in NYC and get better Value for their Dollar and have the real thing.

I stayed on 27th Street next to The Sex Museum. I had no idea of anything else there.

5 minutes ago, Fairy said:

I'm sick of this scam. Jasmin and Rosie stayed 10 minutes hidden in the bathroom at the location of the wc! cam15

that is the only room with out mic. so I think Jas was telling Rosie about last nights phonecall 

59 minutes ago, Noldus said:

that is the only room with out mic. so I think Jas was telling Rosie about last nights phonecall 

The girls have to have some privacy. They mainly use it for private conversations, not for anything we need or want to see. Leora makes phone calls in the bathroom where there are no mics and she could hardly be accused of hiding.

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

The girls have to have some privacy. They mainly use it for private conversations, not for anything we need or want to see. Leora makes phone calls in the bathroom where there are no mics and she could hardly be accused of hiding.

and she doesn't hide off cam where you cant see her like rose and jas was doing  or where they using the stool at the same time :dodgy: jas I say no but rose is hell yes to using it as a place to hide