Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and she doesn't hide off cam where you cant see her like rose and jas was doing  or where they using the stool at the same time :dodgy: jas I say no but rose is hell yes to using it as a place to hide

and as we can see its not jas that is scared to use the stool on cam  or was that not jas that just used her batroom on cam

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder why Jas and Rose are putting food in a bag planning on a day away maybe

I hope Rose is moving in to B4 and Jas going with her today (and maybe stay over until tomorrow)

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder why Jas and Rose are putting food in a bag planning on a day away maybe

I think Rose is leaving again soon, not surre where she is going after this maybe b4 or somewhere else, so might just be some food for her trip.

w

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Rose is leaving again soon, not surre where she is going after this maybe b4 or somewhere else, so might just be some food for her trip.

well I hope Rose will be around longer when she was on her knees in the kitchen with Jasmin's ass in her face it was cute when she kissed it but then she spread her cheeks and took a good look damn like I said hope she will be around awhile lol :blush::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

w

well I hope Rose will be around longer when she was on her knees in the kitchen with Jasmin's ass in her face it was cute when she kissed it but then she spread her cheeks and took a good look damn like I said hope she will be around awhile lol :blush::biggrin:

Yes saw that, she really likes that ass.

• Like 1