Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

56 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if she will start to be as naked as the other girls, like Avi and Belle who is always naked most of the time on their beds every evening. Jas seems a little more shy though but who knows.

Last time My Belle:heart:'s naked sunbathing soon led to Jasmin's naked sunbathing as well.

I think My Daring Belle:heart: is sunbathing naked right now. Unfortunately we cannot see her on the edge of the LR. Camera 1.5 can just about make her out lying on the blue cover she uses for massages. 1.6 can only see the edge of the towel.

Quick RLC get a new camera in the LR (6 cameras and they can't see her properly!) or maybe My Belle:heart: may move outside perhaps when there are more cameras there.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ich glaube , mein Daring Belle :heart: nackt ist gerade ein Sonnenbad. Leider können wir sie nicht am Rande des LR sehen. Kamera 1.5 kann sie nur über ausmacht, die auf der blauen Abdeckung sie für Massagen verwendet. 1.6 kann nur den Rand des Tuches sehen.

Schnell RLC eine neue Kamera in der LR bekommen (6 Kameras und sie können sie nicht richtig sehen!) Oder vielleicht My Belle :heart: außerhalb vielleicht bewegen , wenn es mehr Kameras gibt.

Cam 1.5

8 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Cam 1.5

Can barely make her out. It is like Cam 3.9 to My Belle:heart:'s bed a long way away.:sad:

In B2 she sunbathed naked right up close in front of the camera although she wasn't the first to do with. That honour went to Jasmin but only lasted a few minutes because I think she got distracted.

Also Ravishing Rosie was just naked in the kitchen with Jasmin so 2 girls naked with the cleaner there! 

4 minutes ago, Fairy said:

¿Pero por qué RLC le dio la habitación grande a Sofie?:huh:

Because Monica, it seems that her way is more outside the house than inside. If it becomes customary for her to spend the nights outside the house, like Gina did, why do she want to have so many cameras?