Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That’s true mike, I’ve been trying to figure ‘em out for too many years and failed miserably. Probably best to wait and see what pans out. It could even be part of their master plan to keep us lot guessing and watching, as devious as they are 😉

Yes they want you to look away and not be watching when they have the most amazing girl on girl in RLC's history:biggrin:

• Like 1

hope someone interesting comes in B2...so far monica has disappointed me...initially i expected a lotta fireworks between her and sofie... but somehow on the first massage night together, as with many other girls she got cold feet...

if a hot girl replaces jasmine then sofie will do the rest of the work otherwise like last year, sofie's time will be wasted. i prefer sofie to have one of those small rooms.. this big room will disconnect her from the remaining two girls...and difficult for her to lightup with candles regularly...

in the afternoon when the cleaner lady came...i thought she was the new girl...it was a shocker...lool

i need someone like rosemary or amina in B2... sofie tried her luck with jasmine but she seems to have a proper bf...s

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think anyone will come to the b2 house anytime soon, they made the room into a guest room instead.

They usually name it guestroom, when there is a gap at the intersection, but someone will likely come soon... Likely in a day or two.