Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, kase said:

i think that rosemary loves to be without panties in front of jasmin boyfriend i think she want to show pussy to jasmin boyfriend perhaps rosemary  wants to have sex with jasmin boyfriend maybe with jasmin too 

the first morning he was here rose went into jasmins room got on the bed and pulled jasmins tits out right in front of him I think they all know each other very well, who knows what they might have already done,i never would have thought that of jas in the past but after seeing her lately who knows now but I doubt it though but hey you never know I guess

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And again Rose inspected Jasmin's pussy, dunno what it is with her, why is she even doing that, or is it normal for friends to do? Just weird.

Also if her bf stays much longer RLC should put his name on the cam list, put him on as a housemate.

GIRLS ON VACATION! Short stays are fine but this would fundamentally change the nature of this apartment. There is a couples' apartment just not with a luxurious bath which I thought was for everyone. Pussy inspections have happened before especially with Ilona and I seem to remember some with Polya but these seem more intimate. Possibly just for show, but who cares, enjoy :biggrin:

• Like 1