Mary & George

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

The girls were rolling up pretty well, if you do not mess with the fool in the middle it would have gone much better

The girls were doing ok and George didn't hinder what they were doing he was trying to help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

The girls were doing ok and George didn't hinder what they were doing he was trying to help.

I have not seen everything  ..... but to read you !
there was definitely a lot of stress for tonight ...... if there is fault it is at 3
I'll try to talk to her but not tonight ..... impossible )

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, YourfriendFr said:

there was definitely a lot of stress for tonight ...... if there is fault it is at 3

They need to drink less,try to not be so stressful,and it will happen ok,Mel with them make an good trio,that it's sexy and appealing to watch.

Just now, YourfriendFr said:

I am not playing a blame game, they were doing really good and was good to see that they are trying. I think it is hard to live in front of the camera but the only advice I would give is to try and relax and let things happen more naturally. And to do it for there own enjoyment, when people see that they are enjoying themselves then people will enjoy it more.

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

I am not playing a blame game, they were doing really good and was good to see that they are trying. I think it is hard to live in front of the camera but the only advice I would give is to try and relax and let things happen more naturally. And to do it for there own enjoyment, when people see that they are enjoying themselves then people will enjoy it more.

true and reason ..... it's not fun to be in front of the camera)))
between goal and do at best it must find their mark ...
But tonight George is a gentleman

• Like 1