Mary & George

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they were rarely home anyways. So no surprise to me. Wish them the best even when I won't miss them...

The guy that claims he's friends with them says he didn't think they were suited for this kind of project. Like you said, they were rarely home and not all that exciting whenever they were home.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they were rarely home anyways. So no surprise to me. Wish them the best even when I won't miss them...

Same,and everybody knows I was one of th big defenders of this place but..hope they don't comeback.In start they feel comited to the project but after some time they Basicaly quit,that's sad because they had some potential and with an good manager(like George)place could had become sucesseful.well others places will open.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They seems to do a lot of sports and activities.. they aren't fit to stay locked 24H inside a house (specially now in the summer)

all the best for them

You understood everything !!!  knowing the house ... it's very difficult for them to stay locked up at home and have projects this summer not compatible with VH !!!
But for now they think back in September :biggrin:

they tell you .... see you soon !!

ke87.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

You understood everything !!!  knowing the house ... it's very difficult for them to stay locked up at home and have projects this summer not compatible with VH !!!
But for now they think back in September :biggrin:

they tell you .... see you soon !!

ke87.jpg

Tks for your help making us (language barrier) understand a little better this house 😉 

• StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...