Mary & George

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Made a ticket. Hopefully the idiot gets kicked out this time.

But would vote for the place to be just Mary and Mel,if that is an possibility.Think we all know that's an matter of time till place gets shutdown with George in it.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But would vote for the place to be just Mary and Mel,if that is an possibility.Think we all know that's an matter of time till place gets shutdown with George in it.

The quicker the better with this guy. He is dangerous!!

• Like 1

Just now, catalonia said:

Tolerance with any violent behavior, sober or drunk, should be 0. Violent behavior = immediate expulsion, if we stay with 6 apartments instead of 15 nothing happens, trash to the trash.

Should be like that but it isn't,Alan was violent several times,candy the same,Dean the same,not to mention other residents in past.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Should be like that but it isn't,Alan was violent several times,candy the same,Dean the same,not to mention other residents in past.

There is a big difference. George cant control himself. It will happen again and again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

He could just give the place to Mel. :angel:

Totaly honestly..that seems the smartest move to do.Even when she drinks she never gets minimal aggressive,it's always an sweety and looks nice.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is a big difference. George cant control himself. It will happen again and again. 

Yes that i agree,candy it's sometimes the same(but not as bad),dean usualy can control itself(till he can't control more),as I said they(the couple)would need to be smart..no drinks..no wasted friends..we seen what happens when those things combine,they seen it also,but still...they continue doing it.

Honestly if it happens again not even me gona defend them,I want they to be smart but it's almost impossible.Next time don't count with me at all.Jeka....be an smart manager and put Mel in an VH house(the girl it's special).

• Like 1