Mary & George

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hopeful the shower will make her feel better again,Regard George...he it's trying..but agree that this first time in cams would be easier just the two girls,but the three are trying.

Absolutly right ze, instead of condemning George at least give him credit for trying.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Oldstalker said:

I am afraid I have to disagree this time. Mel was quick enough to jump aboard the strap on dildo when the girls were together. They need to tell the control freak, with his threatened  (and actual violence when drunk) to sling his hook and whilst Mel is there to back Mary up and to be a second string defence should he turn violent in his frustrations. He is immature emotionally and that is made worse by his lack of natural wit. Here endeth my rant.

No need to be afraid at all:biggrin:,agree that George temperament it's far from the best,he it's very explosive(of course many time th wrong way),maybe as i said he should this time stay sleeping in coach and girls in bedroom bed,i like the three(well more Mel and Mary) and wish they stay for long time in cams,but they have to be careful,mainly him.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hopeful the shower will make her feel better again,Regard George...he it's trying..but agree that this first time in cams would be easier just the two girls,but the three are trying.

no mel is out of order.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Absolutly right ze, instead of condemning George at least give him credit for trying.

I think after that event him and her want to show an great "event",it's obvious the stress and trying to get thing happen,don't think neither of them are being very bad,but from what I am watching maybe tonight give an little space to the girls,or only join them after they are already having fun in bedroom.The three need to relax a little(of course not easy)and let.or try things flow.

Just now, ze81 said:

I think after that event him and her want to show an great "event",it's obvious the stress and trying to get thing happen,don't think neither of them are being very bad,but from what I am watching maybe tonight give an little space to the girls,or only join them after they are already having fun in bedroom.The three need to relax a little(of course not easy)and let.or try things flow.

From what I just watched I think they were trying to push the bouderies but a little to much and to quick. You are right it will be better if they do it more organically than trying to push to hard as you could see the frustrations starting to build.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

From what I just watched I think they were trying to push the bouderies but a little to much and to quick. You are right it will be better if they do it more organically than trying to push to hard as you could see the frustrations starting to build.

Probarby it's because what happened,they really trying a lot,think they deserve kudos for the efort they are doing,even if isn't in the best way,but they are trying.

• Like 1