Mary & George

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think they are doing well. let's hope there are no repeats of the "incident". as long as nothing happens agin they'll be fine.:blush:

Hopeful he will be able to control better,couldn't agree more they are doing well,specialy the three togheter are a lot of potencial and to be an good place,prefer this anytime than an boringgggg couple playing games on computer 20hours a day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourfriendFr said:

true and reason ..... it's not fun to be in front of the camera)))
between goal and do at best it must find their mark ...
But tonight George is a gentleman

I though George was very respectful with there guest when she got sick and he had to help her out of the shower and into bed

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I though George was very respectful with there guest when she got sick and he had to help her out of the shower and into bed

ı know several friend they are really kind and respectfull but if they drink too much they are doing very bad things.

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

George isn't a bad man .I will have the opportunity to talk to him face to face to make a real opinion 

but for talking with him after .... I have positive hope :biggrin:

1 hour ago, YourfriendFr said:

true and reason ..... it's not fun to be in front of the camera)))
between goal and do at best it must find their mark ...
But tonight George is a gentleman

He was a gentleman in helping Mel, but I will not take back what I said about George earlier. I fear for you sometimes because I feel he tries to control you, threatens you only very occasionally, but because you know he may use violence against you even the threat or the look, or the gesture may be sufficient to make you back off and do as he says or asks.

13 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

He was a gentleman in helping Mel, but I will not take back what I said about George earlier. I fear for you sometimes because I feel he tries to control you, threatens you only very occasionally, but because you know he may use violence against you even the threat or the look, or the gesture may be sufficient to make you back off and do as he says or asks.

I undergoes no control of him..... like I said . soon I will judge after different situations with . but I understand what u mean !

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

I undergoes no control of him..... like I said . soon I will judge after different situations with . but I understand what u mean !

I can see what oldstalker says,George seems very "intense",maybe yoga would help or something,myself don't want diferent situations(at least for now),think their best chance of success it's this situation..the three togheter.For exemple i watch them a little from time to time but today watch them for hours,of course the reason the trio.Hopeful tomorrow no one will get drunked and they will "deliver".Basicaly will be their.....redemption.