Polly & Ray Part #1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So Rays idea?

or him or "other"... you can see that he always called her .. and with the exception of "30 seconds" bj on first time when she left and he keep calling her to join them she refused all 

So, you're telling me they went to the bedroom and did not really have sex? What did they do then? Do these people even feel anymore? How does a person get hot and bothered and then let things fizzle? Perhaps when sex becomes your job it has that effect. People always say that you should do what you love for work. I disagree! When what you love becomes work, it stops being fun and just becomes work. There is a certain danger that comes with faking ones way through sex for money. 

Nah.  They had sex.  Like most of the time, Ray cared about getting himself off and didn't give a shit about the girls.  Hence it was sex and not making love.  Moreover, I don't think the girls really care for each other that much.  I noticed how they both kept watching the other when they thought the other was not looking.  Was no love lost in those looks.  I know they are not supposed to be a couple but I have seen Polly hurt and jealous on more than one occasion..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, you're telling me they went to the bedroom and did not really have sex? What did they do then? Do these people even feel anymore? How does a person get hot and bothered and then let things fizzle? Perhaps when sex becomes your job it has that effect. People always say that you should do what you love for work. I disagree! When what you love becomes work, it stops being fun and just becomes work. There is a certain danger that comes with faking ones way through sex for money. 

Till when i saw.. ray fucked valery with condom (without her removing panties) she was over polly and they kissed and touched but without "love" and then (without condom) polly licked his balls and valery his dick.. when i turned them again polly was naked (before she was always with underwear) sucking the housemate and then it seems valery swallowed

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Nah.  They had sex.  Like most of the time, Ray cared about getting himself off and didn't give a shit about the girls.  Hence it was sex and not making love.  Moreover, I don't think the girls really care for each other that much.  I noticed how they both kept watching the other when they thought the other was not looking.  Was no love lost in those looks.  I know they are not supposed to be a couple but I have seen Polly hurt and jealous on more than one occasion..

So, Ray bascally masturbated with Valery's pussy while the girls faked their way through it? He didn't fuck Polly at all, right? Has he ever fucked Polly?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, Ray bascally masturbated with Valery's pussy while the girls faked their way through it? He didn't fuck Polly at all, right? Has he ever fucked Polly?

Yes, more then once he had sex with her, but don't know if she already had sex with him (tonight i don't know if she had something.. have to check on timeline)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, more then once he had sex with her, but don't know if she already had sex with him (tonight i don't know if she had something.. have to check on timeline)

Hmmm, I see! I don't know, I just get this overwhelming sense that they are washed up in terms of their sex lives. Sad if you ask me. To be 20 years old and already over sex. Just a means to an end. Very sad!

To me, sex is always about the build up to the final climax. It's a passion and almost uncontrollable urge to reach the final gasp of pleasure. When it stops being that, what's left?  Lke many of these tenants they seem numb. That's why I wished they had real jobs and what we got to see was the release of the passion built up through the day. Sex over and over day in and day out for views is really pretty lame.

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Often and he did tonight as part of the "3some" but I have seen more affection and passion between divorced people than between the girls! It was all about Ray.

• Like 1