Welcome Polly & Ray. Old Chad and Todd place. Appartement managed by George. @StnCld316 once again your great work is required here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Welcome Ray & Polly. Old Chad and Todd place. Appartement managed by George. @StnCld316 once again your great work is required here.

Capture_2018_03_13_12_01_30_50.png

Capture_2018_03_13_12_01_43_664.png

• Like 1

:biggrin: welcome Ray & Polly

5aa7f61ef3f4d_Screenshot(3107).thumb.png.7699994a4a4bd322c44c1d1c86b2b502.png5aa7f61680eb9_Screenshot(3108).thumb.png.1a06d9b6d14c233cf6ac36f56b698c36.png

• Like 1

he have some lag or buffering issues like me :biggrin:

Screenshot (3109).png

Why do they keep opening houses with big hiding areas?

Are they a couple?  The names are separated by "," rather than "&" on the apartment list.  And that bedding only seems to be made for one person, not two.  Interested to see more...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ffylip said:

Are they a couple?  The names are separated by "," rather than "&" on the apartment list.  And that bedding only seems to be made for one person, not two.  Interested to see more...

Uh did not notice that. Good observation.

Not bad,but always find the lighting in this house very dark,maybe George improve that.Ps..wish was Ray..the guest dude in old Maria place.

Cam 1 is about useless, way too dark...  And the lagging/buffering issues in this apartment need to be addressed..  And no, I'm not sending in a f**king ticket!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The other George place(that closed)was so much bright and friendly,only needed an couple cams more and oils be much better than this one,unless they are most of time with lights on(that I doubth)the palce will be dark and not very apealing to watch on cams.But gona wait to see how it's looks,barely could watch it.

Someone please let me know when they have this apartment properly set up and the cams working..  I'll pass on viewing until then.  All it does is get me pissed off..:angry:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Someone please let me know when they have this apartment properly set up and the cams working..  I'll pass on viewing until then.  All it does is get me pissed off..:angry:

Well..on positive note..the bed it's mounted:biggrin:.

• Like 1