Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So I just got news the tattooed crazy girl formerly known as Liz when she visited Serena is Foxy.

Blue was just a guest. Seems pretty common in lesbian places to have blue haired girls as guest :biggrin:

Nice,so foxy it's that tattoo girl,nicee:biggrin:.what an crazy start of place,so far loving the place,don't cair if it's 100% real or pure show,the residents and guests feel "real" enought,and it's an active place.Prefer This anytime to for exemple J&C place extreme boredom or z&t same of same.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice,so foxy it's that tattoo girl,nicee:biggrin:.what an crazy start of place,so far loving the place,don't cair if it's 100% real or pure show,the residents and guests feel "real" enought,and it's an active place.Prefer This anytime to for exemple J&C place extreme boredom or z&t same of same.

Any other apartment is better than the two you mentioned :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

I think I will wait a few days to try to figure out exactly who the tenants are here! :huh:

Well one we know for sure,foxy it's indeed foxy:biggrin:,the rest..who cares for names..already on cams two,three atractive girls in less than 24hours,now more serious,jabba will have the hard task to name all of themmmm hehe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well one we know for sure,foxy it's indeed foxy:biggrin:,the rest..who cares for names..already on cams two,three atractive girls in less than 24hours,now more serious,jabba will have the hard task to name all of themmmm hehe.

He may have to name the men who visit as well, bit strange for an apartment labelled "Lesbian"?