• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Please, Ze81 !!!

Be smarter and less grouchy.

This is possibly a gateway to Edda too.

Fuck no my friend..isn't enought to have already Serena,Nina and Alan you also want or expect Edda..why not joe also..not me.i want this residents with their own guests,and the first ones were wonderful.This isn't foxy and Kira house anymore sadly,maybe tomorrow will return to be good.

2 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

foxy we begged to vhtv for you. no longer watching alan serena and nina.they are killing and poisoning yr house.nina alan serena , get yr sheet and get the fuck out. do not forget to take along yr childish,boringness,selfish.

Totaly,miss blue,and the other girls.what an bad decision by George.place gone from great..to average.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,miss blue,and the other girls.what an bad decision by George.place gone from great..to average.

so am ı. dreamed the blue and foxy having sex. gone from greatest  to under average.

Just now, kacakdamat said:

so am ı. dreamed the blue and foxy having sex. gone from greatest  to under average.

Blue have such an pretty face:blush:,and that blond have that nice naught look,sadly we got this......only good thing it's foxy being there.

Just now, Houlii said:

Who wants in on a dollar bet.. Foxy takes back control of her apartment, clears everyone but Kira out,,and throws her pole out for the catch of the day..

Would love it,but think they gona stay for the night:cry:.

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Who wants in on a dollar bet.. Foxy takes back control of her apartment, clears everyone but Kira out,,and throws her pole out for the catch of the day..

i hope so!