Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck no my friend..isn't enought to have already Serena,Nina and Alan you also want or expect Edda..why not joe also..not me.i want this residents with their own guests,and the first ones were wonderful.This isn't foxy and Kira house anymore sadly,maybe tomorrow will return to be good.

I honestly would like to understand you and your wishes.

Just something to include .... so far I have not been wrong in any of my observations and mainly I have not let at any time believe in this project and this management.

I stand firm and faithful to what I believe and do not turn myself when faced with the first intentions.

I have said before and I repeat, Edda has never been a problem for projects, but an important part of their solution.

Note that I emphasize and as I have always emphasized Edda. Not Joe.

And as I said, too, this management as many here before preached and still preach, IS NOT yet finalized.

Correct some open points and returns to be TOP.

Different, indisputably from others, we need no identification.

And by the way, Strike number 4 ,,,,,,

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I honestly would like to understand you and your wishes.

Just something to include .... so far I have not been wrong in any of my observations and mainly I have not let at any time believe in this project and this management.

I stand firm and faithful to what I believe and do not turn myself when faced with the first intentions.

I have said before and I repeat, Edda has never been a problem for projects, but an important part of their solution.

Note that I emphasize and as I have always emphasized Edda. Not Joe.

And as I said, too, this management as many here before preached and still preach, IS NOT yet finalized.

Correct some open points and returns to be TOP.

Different, indisputably from others, we need no identification.

And by the way, Strike number 4 ,,,,,,

Well my wish in this house case it's very simple,just want to see foxy,Kira,blue and an couple of their girlfriends in the place having fun and doing their own thing,and Serena,Nina and Alan..in their place doing their usual things.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well my wish in this house case it's very simple,just want to see foxy,Kira,blue and an couple of their girlfriends in the place having fun and doing their own thing,and Serena,Nina and Alan..in their place doing their usual things.

Look better and your back. No management is more active in this model if it has more than one project.

Interact and diversify if possible is the key word on this site now.
:rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How nice..Alan and Nina having an discution already,just what this new place needed,well again to watch other places,this one sadly sucks today.

Well again something that was spoken out there.
And I see that Nina, again is having a relapse and provoking Alan for words and attitudes.

I wonder if it's intentional or what?

For my part, I do not see with good eyes that. George back there is a good idea.

I find it a little difficult the way Alan is smoking and drinking, so he can calm down like that.

Again Nina should step back and not provoke this further.