Foxy, Kira - Part #1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well again something that was spoken out there.
And I see that Nina, again is having a relapse and provoking Alan for words and attitudes.

I wonder if it's intentional or what?

For my part, I do not see with good eyes that. George back there is a good idea.

I find it a little difficult the way Alan is smoking and drinking, so he can calm down like that.

Again Nina should step back and not provoke this further.

Honestly,They should get her ass up and get the way out the house,don't care about the Nina and Alan childish arguments,fights,place it's totaly broken.ps..also don't want George there(only when will be totaly needed),house it's called foxy and Kira,not Serena,Nina,Alan,George.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this somehow or way evolve and culminate with Alan X 4 girls at the same time ....

Sorry ...... but I'm going to demolish here from so much laughing from the pessimistic currents on duty ................ And from your fans ........ too .:cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

If this somehow or way evolve and culminate with Alan X 4 girls at the same time ....

Sorry ...... but I'm going to demolish here from so much laughing from the pessimistic currents on duty ................ And from your fans ........ too .:cool:

Why would that be an good thing?really would love an threesome,foursome..but with sarge or only girls,from Alan etc no thanks.

Jeeeze!  To listen to you guys no one in this house is supposed to have any fun, or hang out with any friends you don't approve of.  I was not aware this was anyone's family in this house...:huh:

• Like 1