Foxy, Kira - Part #1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is most craziest apartment at the moment with a claim for the whole history of VH:angel:.

Not all subscribers are ready for such madness - this is normal.

But they are unique. And due to this - are successful.

However, the guests left for the night performance.

Totaly groomy.Myself also love the vibe of the place,with many diferent persons in and out,there is nothing like this place(and persons in it)in VH and even in the others camsites.wish they were more present(lately house been empty a lot)but still..when people are in house it's,or can be an blast to watch.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is most craziest apartment at the moment with a claim for the whole history of VH:angel:.

Not all subscribers are ready for such madness - this is normal.

But they are unique. And due to this - are successful.

However, the guests left for the night performance.

you said they are artists and i love the arts, (graphics, music, all arts in general).. this is why follow 24h/24h this apartment  i like this artists males/females/gays and lesbs.. i'd pay for watching their shows in the club...

madness i part of art too because art come from the deep of soul mad or not, dark and shining, good and evil... all is art

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

you said they are artists and i love the arts, (graphics, music, all arts in general).. this is why follow 24h/24h this apartment  i like this artists males/females/gays and lesbs.. i'd pay for watching their shows in the club...

madness i part of art too because art come from the deep of soul mad or not, dark and shining, good and evil... all is art

Indeed,there are some boring houses/residents/guests in VH but this place sure it isn't,Gess that why i disliked to nas staying so much time before,this residents(and their own guests)have their life and unique personalities,think that's what makes the pace kinda special.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

wish they were more present(lately house been empty a lot)but still..when people are in house it's,or can be an blast to watch.

i agree and i hope they will prepare their own shows here in the apartment, because i can watch they in action.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

i agree and i hope they will prepare their own shows here in the apartment, because i can watch they in action.

That would be epic,first we see the show then..they all have sex in all divisions of house,it's an win win situation:cool::biggrin:.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! Not at all. To me this is more of a mockery to get attention and have fun. I want to see a committed, passable transgirl, who lives as a woman full time and strives everyday to be as feminine as possible. 

These are art students who live on the edge of societal norms. These are exactly the kind of people I hung out with in college. Fun people for sure! They'll do just about anything for a good time. 

I wasn't specifically meaning the individuals but more the looking at and trying different outfits and shoes/boots.