Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

And the manager must be regretting the shitty house without doors that he got... already cost him (for now) one fuck online 

Well I think it like fishing with the wrong bait..These girls are mostly lesbians..Foxy lets him feel around but gets away when it's necessary..no doubt he'll go crawl in with her in a bit..Wish he would open his own apartment and stay there..

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Well I think it like fishing with the wrong bait..These girls are mostly lesbians..Foxy lets him feel around but gets away when it's necessary..no doubt he'll go crawl in with her in a bit..Wish he would open his own apartment and stay there..

He will fuck the blue hair girl (don't know if she play on both sides)... the question is when.. depending on guests leaving or not. Foxy i don't think so.. Between both his workers i would say he would fuck first kira

bold: totally agree...

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He will fuck the blue hair girl (don't know if she play on both sides)... the question is when.. depending on guests leaving or not 

bold: totally agree...

he is what the "me too" movement in the states is all about..

george listen to me carefully ı am speakin frankly.  leave girls alone. do not try to fuck them. do not make cast for them. how kind of such a idiot manager that you are reducing house wieving. leave the house immediately. and stop fucking yr bread.

32 minutes ago, nounou said:

Did George Fuck any of this Girls?

george was the killer of house. george had a sheet in the middle of the house. he acted like a son of bitch.

31 minutes ago, nounou said:

Did George Fuck any of this Girls?

No thankfully shot down.. George and Gargamil should get a place together and because it will be so much fun , call themselves "The Fun Guys"

Just remember one thing people..foxy and Kira house only exists because the manager found them,we should be thankful for that,the rest I don't cair.Seen also Alex doing foursome etc with residents of his houses(think with Bree and others)and didn't mind also,but agree he should stay(just like any other manager)in the background as much as possible,the rest it's up to the residents,guests of the places.