Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,two major things to do...that more fuller girl in black with short black hair and her friend(with red blouse that isn't in the pic)..PROIBITED..to enter the house.The two not only put this house in danger but a lot worst,.VHTV themselfs.Regard foxy,Kira and the goods girlfriends and sargeant we seen...have sex on cams,eat on cams..piss on cams..sleep on cams..but the white stuff....be smart and do like the others residents do...quietly off cams.You are entertaining girls with great looking guests..we(a lot of us)want you to stay for long long time.As it's says...live and learn.

Or even better yet dont do it at all, I don't think that sneaking drugs is the best option when being filmed. Either do it away from the house or not at all is the best option I think.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Just In said:

Or even better yet dont do it at all, I don't think that sneaking drugs is the best option when being filmed. Either do it away from the house or not at all is the best option I think.

Yes of course,that would be ideal,but we know that a lot residents(not only in VH but the others cam sites also)so that things and with regularity,being in an blind spot of an bathroom,or in an far corner of an balcony,or in an restroom without cams etc,ideal would be doing it outside in other place,but of course house it's house,even one full of cams,but the red blouse girl and he really friend were probarby the most Dumb acts in that regard I seen ever hehe,well in Rlc i seen blue and the girlfriend with sacs of weed in hand playing with it(that was also dumb)but white stuff it's even worse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes of course,that would be ideal,but we know that a lot residents(not only in VH but the others cam sites also)so that things and with regularity,being in an blind spot of an bathroom,or in an far corner of an balcony,or in an restroom without cams etc,ideal would be doing it outside in other place,but of course house it's house,even one full of cams,but the red blouse girl and he really friend were probarby the most Dumb acts in that regard I seen ever hehe,well in Rlc i seen blue and the girlfriend with sacs of weed in hand playing with it(that was also dumb)but white stuff it's even worse.

Sorry but I think people go hiding in corners or constantly going to the restroom is not acceptable, as far as I see it it's simple just dont have shit in the house weather it be white stuff, weed or any other illegal substance. By entering the house you are basically giving consent to be filmed and broadcast, IMO Vh needs to clamp down in all apartments on this topic as it is getting worse.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Well gess one day this house will return to be again foxy,Kira.I see Alan it still there,so probarby Nina and Kira will return,so another day/night of the same,no thanks.

Sorry, Ze81, but after everything that happened last night and beginning of this day, providing totally "unprecedented" situations to the VH site (unique so far).
Neither in Anna and Alex in golden times did we have anything close or similar.

So really based on your concept "recycled" you still have not tired of attacking for free, this members and project?
:cry:

Serena is back... another night like yesterday...

1. Nina fuck Alan,
  2. Alan "fake fuck" Kira,
  3. Serena finger and lick Foxy
  4. Foxy use the strapon with Serena

i hope not but this is what happen in their apartment .. i forgot Alan fuck Serena (but it's not sure)

• Upvote 1

they can do this in their apartment, why come here? like Edda and Joe.. everyday... and now Edda and Joe are disappeared, are they no more friends? what happened? why Edda don't visit them anymore? wth this is all FAKE

Edit: i'm sure 100% Foxy and Kira don't need help from them for viewers number .. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Serena is back... another night like yesterday...

1. Nina fuck Alan,
  2. Alan "fake fuck" Kira,
  3. Serena finger and lick Foxy
  4. Foxy use the strapon with Serena

i hope not but this is what happen in their apartment .. i forgot Alan fuck Serena (but it's not sure)

Get smarter, Rhden.:cool:

We saw at the end of the night before and replicated at the beginning of this day, something completely, previously "unviable".

So do not think you know how many magicians are hiding in the rabbit's hat now.

Be cool, we're still starting the Friday on VH and George projects.:biggrin: