Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

if i translated well, i'm not crying about it my friend.. i stopped to cry many years ago, i guess about your words you are so young, so enjoy your illusions and have fun :biggrin:

Wow! Thanks for the "young" quote. You did well for me.
As one teacher once said, what ages is the body and not the mind.
Keeping this attuned to the current reality, works as a fountain of youth (and I'm not referring to Jack Spparow)

When to have fun in VH is already going for a year and 3 months I get this feeling. Sometimes it fails, of course.

As for crying, new or old, you will always have this moment while you live (ilusions too).:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Polly and Ray fortunately are safe for now... but i'm scared in the future we'll see NAS there too :confused:

I think at this point, you can rest easy. From what I have seen of Ray's conduct to the guests girls, I would not have attracted Nina or Serena,
Visits? Drinks ? Yes, and nothing more. Only if so directed.

And much less Alan for Polly. Even Kira or Foxy.

15 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Foxy is amazing..Kira is a good complement to the pair..Yay we got them back.

I totally agree with you on this.
I found at the beginning to be unfeasible a greater interaction between the two. Just apartment companions, without mixing the borders.

But after what was seen last night, I changed totlment of opinion. Kira in particular shone at me, not just by Alan but also by Nina, Serena, Foxy and I think any other who made it there. Very warm and extremely charismatic is the feeling I have of her now.