Foxy, Kira - Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have the same feeling but can't say where...

I think that she could be an girl I seen in VH or vv that were as resident some few weeks,with an beard dude,but not sure.She drinked a lott..and sex in dark,but not sure it's her.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Honestly i watch very very little Anna and Alex places,at least to my taste I just want that this residents(foxy and Kira)to have their  own unique friends,like nas had.

I agree. It is better for each place to have their own identity and not to be all mixed in together.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

I agree. It is better for each place to have their own identity and not to be all mixed in together.

Totaly,have no problem if nas come stay for the night an couple times month,that would be fine and even nice,but rest of time..place needs his identity,style,with their own residents and guests.

She kinda looks like also that girl that's teased a lot with the boyfriend as guests in one of Alex and Lina houses(maybe Clara one or other before,but in one of those two similar looking houses..Clara e Carrie places).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,have no problem if nas come stay for the night an couple times month,that would be fine and even nice,but rest of time..place needs his identity,style,with their own residents and guests.

Yes, don't want it to be same people but different place taking it in turns!

• Upvote 1

do not wait any action tonight. george thought them how to be top vhtv house . foxy did same last night. kira is doing same thing tonight. hope and go on watching. this is their policy. ı really annoyed from that cheap tricks.

2 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

do not wait any action tonight. george thought them how to be top vhtv house . foxy did same last night. kira is doing same thing tonight. hope and go on watching. this is their policy. ı really annoyed from that cheap tricks.

I understand why George had to change one thing or other(after what happened),but seems to much changes and some didn't feel was needed,why can't for exemple foxy have fun with an couple of her girlfriends..hopeful house will became again good,even great as it was when opened.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I understand why George had to change one thing or other(after what happened),but seems to much changes and some didn't feel was needed,why can't for exemple foxy have fun with an couple of her girlfriends..hopeful house will became again good,even great as it was when opened.

yes we have nothing but the hope