Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very nice,don't know if it just my impression but feel this are hired guests(this blonde)and not an friend of them,doesn't feel the same as when Kira was with the other girls,same with foxy and the last dude..seem they didn't know one another at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not very nice,don't know if it just my impression but feel this are hired guests(this blonde)and not an friend of them,doesn't feel the same as when Kira was with the other girls,same with foxy and the last dude..seem they didn't know one another at all.

So you think this is all staged?

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

yes agree with you and that explains why did not they shower together.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

if that is staged i don't care. she is the hottest girl i've seen lately here. (also valery):heart:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i agree... and some past guests too ... (the shy guy with Foxy for example)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

if that is staged i don't care. she is the hottest girl i've seen lately here. (also valery):heart:

if there is no sex at the end ,ı do not want even if she is hottest girl of universe

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Well it's tastes,she looks ok,but the last girls were a lot hottier(always personal tastes of course),the thing was that was funny to watch both foxy and Kira fooling and playing with their friends,then if course sex was an very good plus.Love sex,but it's also nice before it se some nice connection.But..........if instead of this girl was an larger girl,with big big boobs..then i would be ok just with sex:biggrin:.

then don't watch. if anything happens you can read about it here.:cool:

if anything happens ı watch archive moments.

wise decision as i'll probably be capturing it.:biggrin:

do not wait any action tonight. george thought them how to be top vhtv house . foxy did same last night. kira is doing same thing tonight. hope and go on watching. this is their policy. ı really annoyed from that cheap tricks.

ı have sent above message at the beginning of night.