Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

i agree the tenants can't control the visitors, but why in other places is works? for example Clara & Stas... (i saw them in the closet burning something and sniffing in the closet but i don't go here to report) the are able to use the closet and the visitors too

Persons who take drugs don t think like normal people , they don t care .

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, turkey said:

Persons who take drugs don t think like normal people , they don t care .

they care if it concern loosing money... Kira and Foxy and George have lost 1 day of money viewers

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i agree the tenants can't control the visitors, but why in other places is works? for example Clara & Stas... (i saw them in the closet burning something and sniffing in the closet but i don't go here to report) the are able to use the closet and the visitors too, and they are not the only one apt where using drugs... i'm sure next time Foxy and Kira will be more careful about that

Exactly,the problem was the two guest that arrived(the one in red and her girlfriend in black)they were plain DUMB,they just need from now on to get sure the guests are controlled and not crappy ones like those two girls(that should never put an foot again in the house),the rest..they just need to be minimal smart and do those type of things like most of the others do in VH..discretely as possible.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

they just need to be minimal smart and do those type of things like most of the others do in VH..discretely as possible.

they need just be prepared for similar events, smart or not they have a little room (the famous storage room :biggrin: where hiding)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Put foxy online!put foxy online!Put foxy online!:biggrin::biggrin:,we want foxy!we want foxy!:biggrin:.

ı sent ticket vhtv we want back foxy and kira. ı kindly request everyone in forum to do same please.

5 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Rules are Rules... personally they can use drugs in front the cam, but i accept the VHTV rules... i guess we are all up 18+ , and i know for some1 to watch people who use drugs is obscene like the violence and scandalous ... but now we have an apartment (the only 1 where i was focused) down from more than 13 hours ... VHTV pls let it go online 

Or else go deep into this so-called "investigation" as they themselves have termed (heheheheheh) and banish entire one management for the same reason.

With the aggravating fact that they are not random guests who practice them but their own users.

Sorry, but this is already getting too absurd to be tolerated.

To act after what happened, when we have indications that are indicative before we will see the front. Drinks, Discussions, Blind spots or without cams, Abuse, Technical maintenance, etc.

It is already getting annoying that we are the users here online that we are the fiscals of "social" and "human" conduct of the site.

We do not have the active means to deal with problems in an early and effective way.

And getting even more annoying, so much moralistic "vision" that is verified in these last moments. with direct focus to this site and the structure of members of its projects. 

I in particular, when the front of something of my knowledge to where others before me would have the same reference, I wonder first.

Who benefits or benefits from this?

Already had enough time to check the only occurrence in the bathroom and that lasted no more than 5 minutes. And without the inappropriate behavior, as we had in XSGL.

There with the right to first cover the cams, then to divert the focus from them.

Unless of course the disgruntled guests may have demolished all the camshaft of the place ..

Rules are rules? I agree! They have to be worth "in advance" for everyone.

Regardless of whether or not there are "complaints".

and to top it all off, I'm not conniving or complacent with mistakes, but I'm intolerant of biased "corrections."

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah bear, I've seen its more involved sometimes than a simple face slap. Someone recently got her ass beat so bad her skin split open. Is being in serious pain long after the sex is over part of it also?  I guess I'm weak, seeing someone in pain whether they like it or not is not my thing. A lot of people like the rough stuff, I got no problem with what anyone enjoys, and no one shold have any problems with my preferences, now I'm getting boring, so I'll shut up!

Never do this as we need you Ash to keep giving us your perspective, also it is great to hear your wonderful and naughty thoughts.:angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder if it was because it was so clearly visible in this case that VH had to take greater measures to protect itself from liability. I don’t know anything, just a guess. But it does seem to be a bit more serious this time given the time the apt has been offline. 

Short of having a timed delay with 24/7 monitoring I don’t know what VH can do to prevent this from happening. But I do think that it is a big liability for them. I’m no expert on the law there, but I suspect it’s harsh with such drugs.

I dont think that VH will ever be able to prevent things from happening as there are way to many places to try and monitor even with a time delay. It seems that it will be the viewers will catch things way better than VH ever will.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hopeful it's near to return online.Feels the house it's offline for days,probarby because how fun the place is.

I hope you wont have drool running down your chin if/when they put this place back online.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1