Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

I see Stepan meeting with some new Russian investors.. He's telling them if they give him back his old apartment I will make you lots of fucking Rubles. haha..that's if I could speak Russian..:blush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Have to wonder if Stephan knows what he's doing or if he is falling into a trap. Must be very careful who one does business with. Especially in Russia, I think. Sorry, I'm jaded cause I'm watching Ray Donavon at the moment. Lol

Too much TV Amy..you need to watch something real like this..:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Girls camming all day long. Sex parties in between for more VH money. Tons of accessible people. I'd say that the have a step up above the rest. The only real question is are voyeurs interested? It seems so, which surprises me.

Only interesting thing for me is trying to find everyone..I wonder what the blank room at the top of the stairs is used for. I thought it was the fum room before. Maybe they moved it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, for sure! He walks around in the Hugh Hefner robes. He thinks he's the shit! And perhaps he is the shit. But, it looks to me that he higher powers to answer to whether he wants them or not. Just a guess, but probably a good one. In other words, he has investors to please. I don't think this is a simple arrangement. This apt is way too nice for simple cam money to pay for.

In my opinion the house is far bigger but really not nicer..It's a big old house. Most of the rooms messy and not used..I think you're right Stephan is a negotiator but answers to the money people. I think the Russian Oloagard (sp) is one of them. (the big rough russian guy)  I'm surprised they don't have more rooms and shows going..Maybe they are in the building stage..Wonder also if S&S have a financial stake in all this..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha!! I try to stick to one show at a time. Ray Donovan is a great show if anyone is interested. It's on Showtime.

I'll have to check that out, We just finished Daredevil and The Punisher,  I think I'm in love with Jon Bernthal

• Like 2