Condensed VHTV Forum

Newly Condensed VHTV Forum  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like or Dislike the Condensed Forum ?

• I like the Condensed Version of the Forum
    • I Dislike the Condensed Version of the Forum

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i have no idea what you guys are talking about.:huh:

5 hours ago, nack said:

Neither do I.

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

My only issue with this new "version" is that i use a bookmark: (now)  https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/409-voyeur-housetv-28-online-apartments/ to view the section and click on the link that lead me to "last post read" of each house.. with the condensed version to visit the houses will have to do a lot more clicks to each one... And with that bookmark i use the general discussion post is left outside 

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

OK I see what your saying now. 

zvhtv01b.jpg

zvhtv02b.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

Nice presentation Arkay but i open all the tabs for the apartments and scroll back a few pages to see the missing action..:confused:

same here. because if i don't check all of the sub-topics the mainn topic will remain highlighted & i'll wind up going back to check it again anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I go to "last coment" clicking (on first pic) on the time "ago" at right side

and as i said if you don't look at the sub-topics the main topic will remain highlighted & you will go back to check it & there will be nothing new. this happens when there is a sub-topic like music or large gifs & such. i like the new format as i can see right away if there may be something new without scrolling down the entire page.

Condensed Apartment List

Apartment List Condensed.png

Clicking on an Apartment in the Condensed List will Bring you to All the Topics Inside the Apartment that was Clicked and it will Look Like:

Apartment in Condensed.png

Clicking the Blue Circle or Blue Star on the Left Side of the Topic will Take You to The Last Unread Comment Where You Last Viewed That Topic.

(A Blue Circle Means You Have Made Not Made any Posts to That Topic and a Blue Star Means You have Made Posts in That Topic)

For Those Wishing to Go To The Last Comment of the Topic Will Need to Click (Tenants Name - Discussion Thread) Just Above the Topics or Just Click the Time Underneath the Last Member Post.

===============================================================================================

For Those Who Prefer the Previous Apartment Listing Just Click Voyeur-House.TV (28 Online Apartments) and You'll Have the Look of the Apartments in Full.

(To Keep This Page Just Add to Your Favorites or Bookmarks for Easy Reference)

Apartment List Not Condensed.png

This is the Only Way Things Can be Done Under the Current Set-Up.

I Tried Inserting the Description  of The Discussion Thread into the Title of the Tenants in the Condensed Forum and It Would Not Work.

==============================================================================================

Hopefully This Description Provided has been of Some Help.

Thank You,    StnCld316 - Forum Admin. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

same here. because if i don't check all of the sub-topics the mainn topic will remain highlighted & i'll wind up going back to check it again anyway.

If you happen to encounter when it shows there is Unread Content and then finding there is actually No Content then go to where is shows  Mark Forum as Read. Clicking that will Clear the Forum of Showing there is Content to be Read when there actually is none.

No Content.png

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If you happen to encounter when it shows there is Unread Content and then finding there is actually No Content then go to where is shows  Mark Forum as Read and that will Clear the Forum of Showing of it Showing there is Content to be Read when there actually is none.

No Content.png  1   88.21 kB

it's when the unread content is in the sub-topic that i don't care about that the main apt is highlighted. by clicking the apt name i then can see that the topic that is unread is 1 that i don't care about & i then can click on then off of it so that it appears as read & not highlighted. if i just click the discussion i go only to the discussion & when i leave the main apt name will still be highlighted & i would go back to the discussion thread & then see that there was nothing new. that's why i like the condensed version better.

• Upvote 1