Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

I think Rosie left quit the imprint on Monica after that licking episode, just good to see Monica that happy,it shows who's company she really enjoys,, cheers Monica.oukP2IW.gif

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Creo que Rosie dejó la impronta de Monica después de ese episodio de lamer, solo fue bueno ver a Monica tan feliz, que muestra de quién es la compañía de la que realmente disfruta, anima a Monica.oukP2IW.gif

Rose, she's good with all the girls. It makes no difference, although it may have made some mistake. She, in general, is being a great positive point for the other RLC colleagues, to make their stay better.
What would have been RLC without Rose's participation?
What would have happened to us without Rose's intervention?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Rose, she's good with all the girls. It makes no difference, although it may have made some mistake. She, in general, is being a great positive point for the other RLC colleagues, to make their stay better.
What would have been RLC without Rose's participation?
What would have happened to us without Rose's intervention?

I don't think about ''what ifs''. But i hear ya.

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Estoy pensando que esta noche en RLC es como la televisión, a veces no hay nada que ver, otras noches no pueden seguir el ritmo, hay tantas cosas que ver.

Certainly, something that is really worthwhile, is not that there is. Unless you get to see a movie in Russian, and do not know the script ...