Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

if I did not know the time of B2 I would say that we are in the middle of the afternoon, but it is 5:12 and all the girls watch TV (except Monica Noldus) strange behavior because Rose went to get Sofie in his room to put in front of the TV. I saw Nica pulling a whip out of her bag, why? can be waiting for voyeurs outside europe and why a whip in his bag?

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

if I did not know the time of B2 I would say that we are in the middle of the afternoon, but it is 5:12 and all the girls watch TV (except Monica Noldus) strange behavior because Rose went to get Sofie in his room to put in front of the TV. I saw Nica pulling a whip out of her bag, why? can be waiting for voyeurs outside europe and why a whip in his bag?

The worst thing right now is if you look at where Rosie is sitting,,it looks like the couch is about to break.:biggrin:

58 minutes ago, martyen said:

4:29 back of all the girls

In the olden days we could have reasonably expected a party to break out but with that bloody neighbour the girls can no longer have fun. The only pussy we've seen tonight in B2 was Rosie's but if My Naughty Belle:heart: had had her way we might have seen a few others but not her own which is well protected tonight.

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

She got that whip from Monica earlier this evening.