Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Cameras by the pool are too far,

There will be more outdoor cameras for that area so we can see them better, it is planed to be installed this month I was told. They already had prepared for those cams when they set the others up so it shouldnt take long to do they said.

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

It really is only a guess, in fact I am convinced that it is a wrong assumption, since many times, girls have been seen walking on the beach in front of the house.
In fact, the roof of that house, there are only air conditioning equipment, so why go up, if it really is not comfortable there?
On the other hand, Tiana, wearing a bikini this morning ... because so close to the sea and will not wear that bikini?

Okay good to know, and yes why would they go up there if its not comfortable.

Just now, Fagen said:

Okay good to know, and yes why would they go up there if its not comfortable.

It,s a very nice view, and a wall to lean against. Many have used the roof, unfortunately. since we can't see something.

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Good morning My Beautiful Golden Golden WonderBelle:heart:  so great to see you on that bed again.

I was very surprised to see what happened last night. They just seemed to be washing their make-up off but then Sofie and My UnpredictaBelle:heart: had  a shower together, the usual touching Sofie stuff, and then the massage with some good views - I just wish the camera had been zoomed about a foot further back and maybe Sofie could have massaged Belle's arse from the side but on the whole I enjoyed it - and it seemed that Belle was way more concentrated on this massage that she (and TBF other girls) usually is.

So Thank You to My Pretty Princess Belle and Sultry Sofie.:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Also a fascinating (to me) phone call in which Belle proved she could remain composed and speak a foreign language to a good standard despite the Tequila. I absolutely know that would have been beyond me. And it turns out she is pretty smart - well of course I knew that already:biggrin:. It was funny when Nica came to chat the fellow up - "Oh look my dress fell off" LOL - and it seemed to be a guy in Italy Belle plans to meet up with in the next month.