Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Parece auténtico pero, por otro lado, debe ser extremadamente sensible, como si hubiera tomado prestadas sus expresiones faciales de Masha. Ten en cuenta que ella podría ser realmente esa chica sensible y afortunada.

I'm not trying to truth or not their actions, God forbid. Sol I give my opinion, and perhaps, like many women in his private life, do not always reach those levels of satisfaction that she seems to achieve, even with very little preamble.

I just hope that they all enjoy their activities, and not just a means to satisfy the most voyeur viewers of RLC.

Personally, in that I find it much more pleasing to admire Sofie, since she loves to show us for hours, as she caresses herself.
Perhaps, less explicit than Monica, but the sensuality of the woman, I think it is a value to be taken into account.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Puedo asegurarles que encuentro muchas chicas como ellos en la calle

It did not refer to the "physical" or the attractiveness that any girl from Barcelona has. But to the way of behaving.

It is true, that a girl behaves that way, if you want the other party to see her, otherwise she would not be drunk, she would be half naked on the phone.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Beautiful position My Sexy Belle:heart:

When Jasmin was laying on her bed with her  ass up and Belle laying the way she lays all spread out,,this song pops in my head for some reason,,lol 

• Upvote 1

Can people remember the guy Jasmine shared her room with for a while a few weeks back?

I wonder if this is a boyfriend who works away - I thought they were quite good together, some excellent riding skills from the beautiful Jasmine I thought!

21 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Can people remember the guy Jasmine shared her room with for a while a few weeks back?

I wonder if this is a boyfriend who works away - I thought they were quite good together, some excellent riding skills from the beautiful Jasmine I thought!

Mechanic he was Jasmin's long-term boyfriend from her home country.