Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

No wonder I'm confused about My Belle:heart:'s panties they are a g-string thong hybrid. My Belle:heart: is wearing them underneath her normal party gear.

Not very pleased to see the guy here. This looks like the proper party and is already noisy.

How is the live stream in b4 running for you right now? Is it smooth or is the image laggy ?

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This guy in b#4 is now surrounded by 7 beautiful women,,,lucky bastard :biggrin::biggrin:

He just finally met all of them for the first time.

And his girl was on his shoulder briefly and watching him,,,hahaha,poor bastard has to put blinders on around all them she-devils :heart::biggrin:,;lol 

1.JPG.170c763a0ff30e1bf7f103cd6c1fcacd.J

I know that guy has to pretend that he's not interested in any of the other ladies....him going over to kiss his girlfriend is a dead giveaway....he is only doing that to make her feel like he's only thinking about her,,,trust me,, i should know :biggrin:

In his mind he's dying right now,,,,especially when he saw jasmin's sexy ass :heart::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How is the live stream in b4 running for you right now? Is it smooth or is the image laggy ?

It happens when more people are in front of the cam,more movement seems to screw the cams up,plus more people watching,the higher the viewer traffic,more strain on their already shitty RLC servers. Mine keeps skipping also.

And there goes Tiana running back up into her room like a damn Hobbit,,,she needs to stop acting like a damn outsider. She is going to start having rats and cockroaches in her bed if she keeps on eating in it.:biggrin::biggrin: