Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

now that Elisa and Fima are in B3, I wonder how fast I can open a liquor store next to this apartment? :wink:

I do think Luci painted the shortest way to it ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Blair has 2 defense Mechanisms to get herself out of doing anything sexxual with jasmin,,,she uses her cellphone or she talks nonstop until Jasmin gets bored and gives up or falls asleep.

But last night she went into overdrive with her talking.

Jas is just as guilty of this. Either on her cellphone or in the bathroom. I don't think anything will happen between these two beyond a massage. More than happy to wear egg on my face if I'm wrong though

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Blair has 2 defense Mechanisms to get herself out of doing anything sexxual with jasmin,,,she uses her cellphone or she talks nonstop until Jasmin gets bored and gives up or falls asleep.

But last night she went into overdrive with her talking.

tom hiddleston please GIF

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Blair also does the talking thing when she wants to stop My Belle:heart: from doing anything in the other bed. 

It is confusing because last night she was rubbing herself under the cover in Jasmin's bed so it's like she wants to play but not so keen on other girls doing so despite watching Belle on the bed.

When My Horny Belle:heart: put the cream on and was starting to bate she had started to do exactly the same herself but when she lost interest it seemed she wanted to make sure Belle did to. Whether she did or not that was the definite result and Belle gave up. It was the first time she had been in a position like Jasmin was this afternoon so it would have been a big moment for me. Normally her face is hidden by her hair and there is always the worry of that left leg but this would have been really good. But ultimately that was not Blair's fault it's #oneroomonegirl

23 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Jas is just as guilty of this. Either on her cellphone or in the bathroom. I don't think anything will happen between these two beyond a massage. More than happy to wear egg on my face if I'm wrong though

I will now Bookmark this page :biggrin::biggrin:

egg GIF

36 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I just want you to try this on--to see if it will fit properly if you need it :wink:

Related image

• Like 1

Sadly seems sooner or later we gona miss the "hearth" of b4,talking about jasmin,belle and rose,after seing the girls that arrived after have to say place will lose a lotttt.One barely steps out the bedroom,other Always cross lines when playing with other girls,nothing beats the openess and real friendship of the three I said.And will not be b2 girls that will fixe that,Sofie and Monica are beautiful but they love to mount tends and do things with underware on.The other one..Naomi appears in the house from time to time..rose,jas and belle changed barca4 for better no doubth.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sadly seems sooner or later we gona miss the "hearth" of b4,talking about jasmin,belle and rose,after seing the girls that arrived after have to say place will lose a lotttt.One barely steps out the bedroom,other Always cross lines when playing with other girls,nothing beats the openess and real friendship of the three I said.And will not be b2 girls that will fixe that,Sofie and Monica are beautiful but they love to mount tends and do things with underware on.The other one..Naomi appears in the house from time to time..rose,jas and belle changed barca4 for better no doubth.

Jasmin and Rosie are close friends so are My Belle:heart: and Rosie. This is obvious. Theirs are different kinds of friendships. With Belle and Rosie they just love a laugh, a bit of mischief and to talk until the end of time, the Jasmin and Rosie relationship feels more like Kristy and Kami and is built around being totally comfortable and at ease with each other. Rosie does seem to divide her time equally between the 2 as she did on her last trip. She is very close friends with both.

The Jasmin and Belle relationship is not so close. They do spend time together but it is mainly, jogging, exercising, shopping or talking about beauty products. I am not so sure they would be friends without Rosie (and Caro). If you notice Belle's friend Blair has now become much closer to Jasmin than Jasmin seems to Belle. Again this may be to do with Jasmin and Blair being similar like Rosie and Belle are similar.

My ExcitaBelle:heart:'s energy and liveliness is just amazing. Rosie is her perfect companion and vice versa and of course they are going to have an effect on those around them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1