Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

46 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin and Rosie are close friends so are My Belle:heart: and Rosie. This is obvious. Theirs are different kinds of friendships. With Belle and Rosie they just love a laugh, a bit of mischief and to talk until the end of time, the Jasmin and Rosie relationship feels more like Kristy and Kami and is built around being totally comfortable and at ease with each other. Rosie does seem to divide her time equally between the 2 as she did on her last trip. She is very close friends with both.

The Jasmin and Belle relationship is not so close. They do spend time together but it is mainly, jogging, exercising, shopping or talking about beauty products. I am not so sure they would be friends without Rosie (and Caro). If you notice Belle's friend Blair has now become much closer to Jasmin than Jasmin seems to Belle. Again this may be to do with Jasmin and Blair being similar like Rosie and Belle are similar.

My ExcitaBelle:heart:'s energy and liveliness is just amazing. Rosie is her perfect companion and vice versa and of course they are going to have an effect on those around them.

Belle and Rosie :heart:are two little SHE-DEVILS to me:biggrin:,,,they both seem like they spread their mischievous ways and start the fun,i think sometimes it would be boring without the both of them. Jasmin and Blair seem to have more of an adult friend relationship, which in turn,kind of evens things out.  043b3313edb7dd6b9a680023d1e8aa0a.jpg

• Upvote 1

I hope they give Tiana a going away party at least, maybe Sofie would be nice enough. I think Tiana got into this and didn't really get the whole idea of what she was getting into,or is just shy and likes to be alone, IDK.   GOOD LUCK TIANA WHEREVER YOU GO NEXT IN LIFE.af7700529.gif

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Sexy Belle:heart: back in her cocoon. But if you have had a great night out then the suffering is worth it.

Nothing beats relaxing on the couch,or in bed,and doing absolutely nothing after a ''great'' night out,,lol. (been many times  i have said,,'i'm never doing THAT again'..LOL):sick:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Nothing beats relaxing on the couch,or in bed,and doing absolutely nothing after a ''great'' night out,,lol. (been many times  i have said,,'i'm never doing THAT again'..LOL):sick:

I have been lying in a station, having been abandoned by my drinking companion who swore he thought I was following him on to the train, with a girl, who I don't ever remember speaking to before but had been in the same establishment, pleading for the police not to take me away and waiting for my relatives to collect me and swearing absolutely never to drink again ...

... anyway 2 days later it was my birthday ...