Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Jasmin's fat pussy and sexy body has the same affect on Blair as it does on us,, After jasmin came to visit Blair and was on Blair's bed,,,Blair could not help looking at Jasmin's sexy ass and pussy,,,and as soon as Jasmin left Blair started bating 16:17 :biggrin::heart::heart:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

blair bate 1617:heart:

Rubbed for 90 seconds 

Took a 1 minute break

Resumed and came before 16:21 so a total of less than 3 minutes rubbing which just shows if you are in the mood ...

I don't think Blair is the kind to act so it genuinely shows that it is possible. Even The Goddess came in less than 5 minutes recently.

I think My Belle:heart: had to ring the bell so has she lost her key or are we just one short. There has been quite a bit of ringing bells by the girls recently. Maybe someone gave away a key to a guest. It does seem odd that they wouldn't have left Belle with one last night as Blair came home with Jasmin and the chances of Blair getting up the next day are as near zero as makes no difference.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If she wants to take off her panties, get comfortable and stay awhile, it's OK :biggrin:

I was sitting here looking and thinking the same damn thing :biggrin: but she may need for sofie to give her the ok to do that:dodgy:

• Like 1