Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I still think that kami and jas are the hottest to come to Barcelona and sofie and angle are next but monica is the one that is the most real  but that just how I see it 

I think Kami might have the best body all in all and after her Jasmin.

strange... the guy is saying he is from Israel and wants to take the girls to Uae, abu dhabi... and that also in one day...

ok tiana is from lithuania...

funny thing...most guys that come in the apartments and now this guy on phone...they dont know about RLC project

sophie doesnt want to speak in front of us... wants to explain to him later that why cant she go tomorrow...loool

42 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and I'm just tired of all the post about how belle does nothing but get in the way of every  of thing but can some one on here . tell me when some thing that rosie has done with other girls that belle was not that  :dodgy:

There are Belle haters on here but for some it's a joke which is extremely tedious on here and no other girl has to suffer it. Jasmin has walked in on her innumerable times in B2 and B4, 3 times when she was having fun with Rosie on the same day. Belle's had at least half a dozen bates interrupted. When she was doing the bed yoga the other day, she was interrupted by 3 different girls no fewer than 6 times and had to pause every time. There's a bit of gang mentality so people join in, people who claim to be defending the interests of the girls. There's even a joker who made remarks about Belle interrupting 2 nights in a row when she wasn't even in the apartment. It's very childish.

we all know what these girls do outside...but it is still strange that they easily give their details to a stranger and have video chat easily showing their body and dildo right away...

Just now, BBsq69 said:

¿Nosotros ahora?

Bueno, lo que sea que pienses que es, no debes hablar sobre eso.

He has not said anything bad. Nor prohibited. He has not given data of the girls, nor specified anything. He has only said one thought, which most of us share. Because the girls have talked about it.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There are Belle haters on here but for some it's a joke which is extremely tedious on here and no other girl has to suffer it. Jasmin has walked in on her innumerable times in B2 and B4, 3 times when she was having fun with Rosie on the same day. Belle's had at least half a dozen bates interrupted. When she was doing the bed yoga the other day, she was interrupted by 3 different girls no fewer than 6 times and had to pause every time. There's a bit of gang mentality so people join in, people who claim to be defending the interests of the girls. There's even a joker who made remarks about Belle interrupting 2 nights in a row when she wasn't even in the apartment. It's very childish.

bb like I said I was here for all the great things happened and the one girl that was there was belle and that is for sure belle a the one in every thing that happened and I will love her for ever:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Do we now?

Well whatever you think it is you must not talk about it.

haha... yeah ofcourse...its just my imagination...

now sophie telling him she bates everyday and likes it...

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

todos sabemos lo que estas chicas hacen afuera ... pero todavía es extraño que faciliten sus detalles a un extraño y que tengan un chat de video que muestre fácilmente su cuerpo y su consolador de inmediato ...

Well, it should not surprise you. As you say, it's just a game, and a way to spark interest.
Give the phone number to "strangers", make a video conference half naked, and end up showing the breasts, perhaps to our way of thinking is strange, but only think that the RLC girls, are not the girls that you will find normally down the street

• Like 1