Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Well My FlexiBelle SexiBelle:heart: and Ravishing Rosie have done some very naughty things together during this stay but this was without the help of any Tequila etc. so to my mind doubly special :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:.

Thank you again. 2 RLC HALL OF FAMERS.

1. let me guess what will happen here,,,both Jasmin and Blair will always be picking up their phones.
  2. Always be talking nonstop.
  3. Blair will cover her boobs and close her legs when it's her turn for a massage.
  4. Blair will go nowhere near Jasmin's boobs or pussy.
  5. This massage will end up the exact same way as all the previous boring massages.

sarcastic.gif

• Like 1

I swear My Bootylicious Belle:heart: does that little bend for me :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

For some reason Rosie puts panties on. I hope My Belle:heart: gets to show herself off in Jasmin's bath for the 10o'clock show one of these days. 

32 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's going to be Jas and Blair tonight:heart:

Blair will not do anything with anyone except maybe,,(huge MAYBE) with Belle, i feel she is more comfortable with Belle since she rooms with her,but don't hold your breath. Me,,i would LOVE to see Blair and Jasmine (2 best asses:heart:) do more together.:biggrin::heart: