Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Tonight, without a doubt, Sofie, has given an extraordinary show. Thank you, thank you. In truth, you know how to make the night worthwhile when you are with Naomi.

The pussy shots of Naomi on the bed were amazing which shows how brilliant camera 9 can be. Pussy shots from behind are not so good for the camera but from the front absolutely top notch. I point this out partly because unlike other rooms were doubt has been expressed there is no doubt here. Actually I think there are too many doubters. There will always be questions about female orgasms partly because they have promoted the mystery themselves but when I see fingers in pussies, dildoes in pussies, I see less reason than others to doubt that tongues are in pussies as well. When you don't see the first 2 then have suspicions.

I am not saying this was definitely the best thing that has happened in the Barcelona apartments but from a purely visual POV I think it was.

Just to add:

Congratulations girls, it is certainly what I have waited to see. I am very happy with all that My Favourite Belle:heart: has done but to see her on either end of that would be tremendous.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No estoy diciendo que esto sea definitivamente lo mejor que ha sucedido en los apartamentos en Barcelona, pero creo que fue un punto de vista puramente visual.

It does not matter as a spectator, if it is the first or the fifth best. but if you have enjoyed, as much as I have (with the usual problem) and the girls have had a great time, for me, that's a triumph.
The game between girls, shows that it is much more aesthetic and fun to watch than the heterosexual game.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The pussy shots of Naomi on the bed were amazing which shows how brilliant camera 9 can be. Pussy shots from behind are not so good for the camera but from the front absolutely top notch. I point this out partly because unlike other rooms were doubt has been expressed there is no doubt here. Actually I think there are too many doubters. There will always be questions about female orgasms partly because they have promoted the mystery themselves but when I see fingers in pussies, dildoes in pussies, I see less reason than others to doubt that tongues are in pussies as well. When you don't see the first 2 then have suspicions.

I am not saying this was definitely the best thing that has happened in the Barcelona apartments but from a purely visual POV I think it was.

Mondays..i missed it

Image result for what.. i missed it? gif gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Las fotos de Naomi en la cama fueron increíbles, lo que muestra cuán brillante puede ser la cámara 9. Los tiros de coño desde atrás no son tan buenos para la cámara, pero desde el frente absolutamente de primera clase. Señalo esto en parte porque a diferencia de otras salas donde se expresaron dudas, no hay dudas aquí. De hecho, creo que hay muchos escépticos. Siempre habrá preguntas sobre los orgasmos femeninos, en parte porque ellos mismos han promovido el misterio, pero cuando veo los dedos en los coños, los dildos en los coños, veo menos razón que otros para dudar de que las lenguas también estén en los coños. Cuando no vea los primeros 2, tenga sospechas.

The next move would be to discover, if Naomi, take the controls of the action, and it is she who prompts Sofie. Although really, it seems to me that my eyes will not see it.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Beautiful views of both women in the camera 9. In diversity is the taste. Which of the two has better ass?
Impossible to decide for me.

I am not a big fan of either of their asses TBH but both girls are very attractive and from the front I think Naomi looks gorgeous. She reminds me of Candy from the front and the back.