Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

Esta debería ser la regla, si no quiere aparecer o se avergüenza de pararse frente a las cámaras, simplemente no entre, los que entran a los apartamentos y se cubren deliberadamente deben ser pateados.

But I did not blame them. The client has the fault, that once he sees what happens, he stays to wait for what? Nothing. If you do not want to see the blanket, my advice is that you go to see other things, like I do.
Staying to watch is a waste of time.

And you or anyone, deserves that loss of time.

Well, sometimes we do not get what we want,,I am just glad that she is getting some,,, bringing him to the aprtmnt thats ok but if he felt uncomfortable being on cam, then I respect that. He could have left but remained.. albeit undercover..for Monica's sake and her pleasure....::)

Always happens. As soon as she bathes her bed in brilliant light My Sexy Belle:heart: gets dressed or vice versa. One day it will happen during her fun time instead of before or after but I guess that is true with most girls here.

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Monica es muy decepcionante!

Qué lástima !

You are disappointed in something, when you really expect something. And my experience is that of RLC, do not wait for anything. Only enjoy if there is a show. So with Monica, tonight, do not wait for a show.

6 minutes ago, Karrui said:

This should be the rule, if you do not want to appear or are ashamed to stand in front of the cameras simply do not enter, those who enter the apartments and cover yourself purposely should be kicked

Many do start off covered and then realise it's nothing to be scared of :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Bueno, a veces no obtenemos lo que queremos, solo estoy contenta de que esté recibiendo algo ... llevándolo a la consulta, eso está bien, pero si se sentía incómodo estando en cámara, entonces lo respeto. Podría haberse ido, pero se quedó ... aunque encubierto ... por el amor de Monica y por su placer ...::)

Is that the boy does not have a house? That he had taken Monica to his house. Why be here if you do not like cameras?

Go for a ride, mister unknown. It does not paint anything in RLC. It would be my words if he read me